Jesus Christ Only TV
P.O. Box 33547
Seattle, WA 98133
General Correspondence, Prayer Requests & Questions;
Call Toll -Free @ 1-800-706-4930
Statement of Faith and What We believe:
- There’s only one God who exists eternally in three persons as; Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- God is the creator of all things through His Son Jesus Christ
- The Bible is the only true and inspired Word of and from God.
- Jesus Christ is the only Lord and Savior of mankind, without which no one shall see God or enter Heaven except by Him
- Salvation occurs through one’s mouth confession and heart belief in the death, burial and the resurrection of Jesus Christ who went to the Cross to pay the full penalty of sin and redeem mankind from condemnation.
- Water baptism is an essential part of salvation for the soul
- Heaven and Hell are literal places, both occupied by human souls who chose their eternal destiny based on their willful decision while living on earth.
- The gospel must be preached to all corners of the earth by the Church and all believers must partake in the work of evangelism
- Marriage is a God-given sacred institution, and a Holy union between a male and a female, (Husband and Wife) joined through the bond of love. It was established at the very beginning of man’s creation and must be respected, protected and safeguarded for posterity and should never be dismantled nor dissolved unless with express scriptural allowance.
- God the Holy Spirit is independent of man, free in nature and can never be manipulated. He operates in full, total and Holy authority for ministry not only to fulfill prophecy and the scriptural Will of God but is also involved in the works of salvation, regeneration, anointing, teaching, restoration, conviction, sanctification, provision, fellowship, rebirth, renewal, communion, comforting, gifting, resurrection, godly walk and the harvest of spiritual fruits for the glory of the Father and the Son, Jesus Christ.
- Jesus was born of a virgin, through the seed of the Holy Spirit, lived a sinless life, was crucified on the Cross, died, was buried, and rose again on the third day. He ascended to Heaven after forty days and forty nights, and He is soon returning to rule as the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings and to establish His everlasting kingdom here on earth.